Foreign Intelligence Agency – more than just a service
Welcome to the recruitment website of the Foreign Intelligence Agency.
If you are looking for a job different from all the other jobs, you want to get involved in activities for the security of Poland and Poles and the international position of our country, please send us your application form.
- Apply while on the territory of the Republic of Poland. If you are currently abroad, apply after returning to Poland.
- You will take part in the recruitment process on your own. Do not share this information with others. Discretion and confidentiality are the basis for the functioning of our Service .
- The information provided is intended solely for the needs of the Foreign Intelligence Agency and is not passed on to third parties.
- Fill in all fields, making sure that the information provided is accurate.
- Before you start, prepare the data from your ID card, as well as your CV in PDF format, which you will attach to your application.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
In matters concerning recruitment, please contact us at +48 22 640 53 78 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Formal (statutory) requirements:
- Polish citizenship,
- full public rights,
- impeccable moral, civic and patriotic attitude,
- guarantee of secrecy in accordance with the requirements specified in the provisions on the protection of classified information (Act on the protection of classified information of August 5, 2010),
- at least secondary education and specific professional qualifications as well as physical (medical committee) and mental ability to serve in armed formations requiring a special discipline of service.
Criteria for officer positions:
- fulfilment of formal (statutory) requirements,
- higher education,
- command of foreign languages,
- readiness for trips,
- completed specialist courses and trainings,
- unique skills and predispositions,
- ability to adapt to rapid change.
- Act on the Internal Security Agency and the Foreign Intelligence Agency of May 24, 2002
- Ordinance of the Prime Minister amending the ordinance of September 6, 2012 on the specimen of the personal questionnaire and detailed rules and procedures for conducting the recruitment procedure for candidates for service in the Foreign Intelligence Agency
- Act on Protection of Classified Information of August 5, 2010
- Personal Security Questionnaire (Annex to the Act on Protection of Classified Information of August 5, 2010)
- Ordinance of the Prime Minister of October 23, 2003 on the assessment of physical and mental capacity for service in the Foreign Intelligence Agency